It is vital for the treatment of our patient’s that they follow their programming guide as much as possible in order to facilitate a speedy recovery. Patients are excused from programming for visitation; however the patient will be given a message if in programming at the time of a phone call. Phone calls are acceptable from 9:00 am until 10pm at night. Phones are off after 10pm, but a call can be made to the nursing station of the respective unit, if needed.
To assist our patients in their recovery, the visitor guidelines are as follows:
- Unit 52/Mental Health visitation hours are Monday through Friday 5:30-7:00pm and Saturday and Sunday 1:00pm-3:00pm and again in the evening from 5:30-7:00pm.
- Unit 53/Detoxification and Rehabilitation visitation hours are Wednesday evenings from 5:30-7:00pm, Saturday and Sunday 1:00-3:00pm and again at 5:30-7:00pm. You must attend Visitor Orientation held on Tuesdays and Sundays from at 4pm prior to any unit 53 visits. Special arrangements can be made if this is not possible.
- You must have a patient privacy code to visit.
- Visits are limited to two visitors, for maximum of two hours.
- Purses, bags, large coats are to be locked in your car; these items are not allowed on the units.
- Cell phones are not permitted to be used on the unit at any time.
- There is no visiting in the patient’s rooms, the quiet room, on the patient smoke patio or in the day area.
- All visits are to be in the dining area/or conference room of the unit. Visitors must remain in the designated visitor area at all times. Visitors cannot accompany the patient to the smoke patio and must wait in the dining area if the patient wishes not to miss the scheduled smoke break.
- Restrooms are in the front lobby for visitors, visitors cannot use the patient restrooms.
- No outside food or beverages are to be brought into the patients. This is a smoking facility so if you bring cigarettes for a patient, they must be a full, unopened pack and turned into nursing staff. Visitors are not to give patients cigarettes or lighters at any time.
- Clothing or any other articles brought for the patient will be checked at the front desk and then must be given to nursing staff to be checked, and put on the patient’s inventory sheet.
- Children under 18 may visit if prior arrangements with the hospital have been made- Please ask the Charge Nurse, Unit Supervisor, or your Case Manager for assistance!
- You must present your completed Visitor Orientation card at the front desk before visiting unit 53 (Detoxification and Rehabilitation).
- If you have been a patient here within the past year, there are no visitation privileges.
- If the patient is visited by a Pastor or a Lawyer they can visit at any time- not just during the restricted visitation schedule.
Our Staff are here to assist you at any time. We thank you in support of our patients, and abiding by rules of visitation in order to keep our visitors and patients safe. If you have any questions or needs please contact the hospital at 937-256-7801 and ask for the unit Charge Nurse or your Case Manager.